– You get a tissue cup of Bucephalandra Green Wave Leaf
– Cup size 2.5 inches
– Photo are not actual plant you get but they are some sample of our stock.
– Our plants are Snail, desease and algae free
– It’s wonderful for aquarium community.
– Plants convert carbon dioxide into oxygen and absorb nutrients from water that are derived from fish waste.
– Your plants are 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
How to work with TC plants.
1. Remove plants from packaging.
2. Rinse and wash the gel under clean water.
3. Divide into small portion usually 8+.
4. Plant directly onto your substrate. You may use tweezers to make the process easier as they are small and delicate plants.
For those of you who never tried TC plants from Greenpro, here are some things we would like to say
Tissue Culture plants are not like others. They are grown in high technology lab in sterile process which is free from disease, algae, snails and other pests. They adapt well in vary aquarium conditions meaning that unlike others, TC plant is better adapt to its new growing environment. You will get many plants in a cup. Each cup can be separated into several portions. Shipping and storing advantage, as they come with sterile cup, these cup can be kept for weeks with proper conditions before you need to use. (however the sooner the better) Please feel free to send us the message, we are happy to answer any questions regarding to our products or aquascaping.
Bucephalandra is a slow growing plant. The wavy edges on their leaves are very unique perspective in a tank.
Tissue culture plants have extended shelf life.
Provide the most healthy and beautiful environment to your aqarium pet.
Our plant passed the USDA requirement.
Every plant is carefully inspected before packing.